Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome to Nascence

A landmark birthday.
A new year.
A new adventure.
And so, a new blog.  And this is my very first entry to my very first blog.  Ever. 

Welcome to Nascence.

The idea for this blog was suggested by one friend and refined by another.  I have always been curious to try my hand at blogging, so we shall see how it goes.

Next week I set off on an eagerly-anticipated trip to Scotland.  I am excited to return to a place that I fell in love with almost 30 years ago and have not seen since.  But that is just the beginning - the greater adventure lies beyond!  And yes, I am being intentionally vague here.  You'll just have to stick with it to learn more.

Intensive planning and preparations are under way for departure on Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012!  I will be flying from Atlanta to Amsterdam (arriving Thursday morning) and from Amsterdam to Aberdeen, and then onward to Inverness by car.  I can't wait!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog AND the title--perfect! Enjoy your adventure and keep us POSTED. :-)

    ReplyDelete